FASHION | FEMINISM | FCP

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Runway Styling








I spoke about my Styling for Visual Presentation class in a previous post which you can view here. My team and I just finished another project in which we had to style for a runway shoot. I thought I'd share with you some of the pictures from the day as we were really proud of the outcome!

We opted to show the oversized knitwear trend which we have seen all over the place and was even mentioned as an upcoming trend on the fashion forecasting website WGSN. We kept the hair and make-up natural to reflect the natural materials used in the outfits, but went big on the strobing trend. The hair was tucked in to the turtlenecks as seen on autumn/winter fashion shows these past couple of years to emphasise the silhouettes of the knitwear. 

If you want to shop any of these looks then they are all currently available at Zara and H&M. The pink body con dress and super soft camel jumper in the first outfit are both from H&M, the white jumper which is featured on my Instagram here and knitted trousers are from Zara, and the final outfit incorporates the same Zara jumper tied around a green jumper dress from H&M. 

I just wanted to add a huge thanks to our beautiful model Andrea and our amazing photographer Mel!

Aderyn x

Photo credit: Melissa Mehrtens 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig